On this episode of The Solar Dudes Podcast we explore common solar myths, misconceptions, and misinformation. Including:
- Solar systems cost more than I can afford.
- I need to re-roof my house before going solar.
- Mono (crystalline) panels are the best type of solar panel.
- I can’t add any additional panels to my system.
- I can buy solar panels that are 40%+ efficient.
- Solar panels need regular cleaning.
- I can charge my electric vehicle from solar.
- US made product is far superior to products made abroad.
- It’s all about the products and price, not the installer.
Arizona Listeners Interested in getting Solar – Click Here